Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 8, 2020

Official Covid 19 Ruined My Birthday 2020 Shirt

Don't let them pressure you. I gave birth in April and our families still haven't met the newbie. They gave us crap back in February when we went into isolation a Official Covid 19 Ruined My Birthday 2020 Shirt little earlier than others. Everybody was on our side when everything shut down, but as soon as businesses reopened, they went back to calling us over protective. We get the "we're old and going to die sooner than later. Let us see our !" and the "We gotta live our lives, you should too!" lectures a lot. Ugh tell me about it. About to quit my job working with my family bc they said if I didn’t send their ONLY grandchild to in-person school I could find another job. School just made 4th decision in 3 weeks about the start of school. I fucking hate this world and the majority of people in it.


Official Covid 19 Ruined My Birthday 2020 hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season :

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét