Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 8, 2020

Top Vagiatarian Food Vintage Retro Shirt

Spinach is the shit. When I was younger I would take ‘spinach salads’ to Top Vagiatarian Food Vintage Retro Shirt school. Everyone thought I was crazy when I popped out my Tupperware with only the dark leaves and douse it in ranch and go to town. Anytime I tell people now they use the vegetarians eat grass joke, when I still loved this shit when I ate meat. wow, y’all feel strongly for your spinach. Also, raw is the way to go , cooked is too slimy. Pan fried and smothered in garlic is the only exception. Also fixed typos. I love those. When I was a kid, my mom taught these  ladies art out of our home. They would bring treats for me including teriyaki . I loved it. I lived in a not very cosmopolitan area (these women were in our area only because their husbands worked for a company that had a factory nearby and they would be posted in our city for a year at a time)


Top Vagiatarian Food Vintage Retro hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season :

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét