Thứ Hai, 3 tháng 8, 2020

Official Graduating People Shit Shirt

Had to pick up a prescription today from an Official Graduating People Shit Shirt store in town. The town center was pretty much dead as expected but I was still wearing my mask – managed to get one with N99 filters a while back for cycling. Along comes a guy, wandering in my direction despite there being a lot of space where he could’ve walked and coughed at the exact moment he walked by me. and the real kicker is that the prescription was for my immune-compromised partner. She doesn’t want the phone touching her face because it’ll mess up her makeup. I asked her what about headphones? Messes up her hair… My mom would turn straight around, go back to the car, and beat his ass. Later as an adult, my brother said he had those tantrums in public, like restaurants and theaters because he wanted to run the show, and he knew to have a tantrum would do it. Mom did say I was a good kid growing up.



Official Graduating People Shit Hoodie


Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season :



Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét