Thứ Ba, 4 tháng 8, 2020

Official Ireland It'S In My DNA Shirt

lot prior to it. Especially now that I have a daughter who's not much younger than she was at the time. You just don't say shit like that to your kid, man. That's permanently scarring stuff. "I mean, this guy's cashing checks from the fourth largest mobile provider in the nation! And, look, I respect Bill, because Sprint was coming after him hard, but he just held out for that 'Fuck, you, T-Mobile' money!""I mean, this guy's cashing checks from the fourth largest mobile provider in the nation! And, look, I respect Bill, because Sprint was coming after him hard, but he just held out for that 'Fuck, you, T-Mobile' money!"


Official Ireland It'S In My DNA hoodie

Premium Trending Shirt This Is Season :

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét